Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business gives you the best foundation for all your office activities. You have the most popular Office applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote and Outlook in the latest version. Whether it is designing standard letters, composing emails or managing appointments, Office 2016 for self-employed or home users is the perfect solution.
Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business is a one-time purchase for one Mac computer. It is not possible to transfer the program to another computer, for example after purchasing a new computer or a crash.
What's included with Office 2016 Home and Business.
Office 2016 for Professional is a collection of popular Office applications. The software below is included in this pack. With a few simple clicks, you can install this software directly on your Mac.
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft OneNote
Updated and new features in Office 2016 Home and Business.
- With the Cloud you have access to the network so that other users can access your files and make them easy to share.
- Real-time network makes it possible to simultaneously edit documents.
- Office synchronizes with OneDrive account. Thanks to this synchronization, you can view your files, photos or other documents from anywhere.
- Learning programs analyze and learn your way of working based on repetitive, recurring actions and patterns.
- New templates in Word and Excel help you make your presentations more engaging.
- The ability to darken backgrounds with the eye-friendly “Black theme”.
- A language selection follows during the installation. Any European language is allowed. E.g. English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish etc.
System requirements Mac
Operating System: OS X 10.12 or higher
Processor: Intel processor
Working memory: 4 GB Ram
Hard Drive: 6 GB of free space
HFS + hard disk format (also called Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
Monitor: Resolution 1280 x 800 or higher
Internet: Current version of Internet explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari Chrome or Firefox